The adventures of a poor, but fashion savvy girl trying to look like a million bucks at a fraction of the cost...

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Savvy Shopper Spotlight: Featuring Brittany

Good Evening Everybody!

  First I just want to say thank you to all of you who continually visit my little blog and check up on quirky finds and ideas.  Now with that out of the way, I'd like to introduce you to the AH-mazing Brittany! Today is my very first Savvy Saver Spotlight and I have to say, it's a pretty awesome way to start off a series of posts.  S.S.S posts will document the incredible finds of all of you because I know I am not the only one who buys brand name items at generic prices.  So I want each of you Savvy Savers to have a chance in the spotlight.  So without further adieu, here is Ms. Brittany's lovely outfit.
  As you can see from the photo, Brittany is sporting super trendy distressed jeans that are tastefully rolled into a cuff.  Her cute/casual American Eagle tank is a perfect match for the jeans and her adorable style.  The outfit cost a total of $7.99, Brittany says that she couldn't have gotten the top for that low of a price and she also said this outfit is her favorite find from the GW.
  If you have a favorite look or piece that you think is spotlight worthy, tweet me @Goodwill_Girl or email me at good.willgirl@yahoo.com
  I want to hear from you awesome people who take the time to stop by and read my shopping adventures so make sure and drop me a line!  Speaking of adventures, my mom and I are heading out to a new(ish) GW location tomorrow! Excited? I think yes.
Until tomorrow,
Happy bargaining

No comments:

Post a Comment