The adventures of a poor, but fashion savvy girl trying to look like a million bucks at a fraction of the cost...

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Second Hand?


Top of the evening everyone!
  As I said in yesterday's post, my mom and I went to a different (Much bigger) goodwill today and it was incredible!  Soooo many shoes!!
  However, shoes are not the subject of my post tonight, I want to talk a little about all the items that I have found that are brand spankin' new.  These pics above are just a few of the unworn pieces that I saw today and that I have seen in the past.  As a matter of fact, I have a pair of dress jeans (awaiting hemming) that still have their $44 price tag attached that I bought for a whopping, you guessed it, $4.99.  Keep an eye out for these kind of pieces because, chances are, if it still has the original tag, you won't have to worry about stains, rips, or defects.  And that my friends, is a definite plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment